sustainable upholstery fabrics
Go back

Meet Cyber

Experience the luxury of sustainable comfort. Cyber is an addition to the Woven Bottles collection, meaning that the yarns are made from recycled PET bottles. The face side is 96% recycled polyester and the other 4% is virgin nylon. Our product development team didn’t just look at sustainable material when designing this quality fabric. The sturdy backing of the fabric also increases its durability.

Cyber has an incredibly soft feel. It’s also woven on an air jet loom with micro-chenille yarns, creating a voluminous and comfortable look. Another feature worth mentioning is that it’s available in as many as 18 colours based on current colour trends.

The fabric has passed several quality tests, all of which are listed on the product page. It’s ideal for families because it’s easy to care for and is even machine washable (30 degrees). After washing, we recommend that you cover your cushions again while the fabric is still slightly damp. The cherry on the top is that Cyber has a GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certificate, confirming the fact that it’s recycled material.